Alita 9" Sintered Air Stone (Cylinder)
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 08 December, 2006.
Our Price: $15.80
We searched long and hard to find the best air stones for DWC use. Our favorite is Alita's, because they are nearly indestructable and clog proof. We find this 9" air stone to produce unmatched bubbles!
These air stones are 1.2" x 9" and have.
* Extremely durable and washable (reusable) air diffusing media
* Manufactured with brown Adamantine Spar (corundum/alumina) under ultra high tempeature and pressure
* Applicable in Acidic or Alkaline waters (low or high pH)
* Ozone resistant (except rubber bumpers on C30D series)
* Suitable for aquarium, koi pond, fish hatchery and aquaculture applications
Note: The 9" air stone is too long with line attached to sit flat in the bottom of a 5 gallon bucket - if this is your use please use 4" or 6".