This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 24 June, 2008.
Prescription Treatment brand Fungaflor TR Dry Micro Total Release Fungicide - the first total release fungicide with broad spectrum prevention and control of plant diseases. Applying fungicides is easier than ever with Fungaflor Total Release and it is a great addition to your fungicide rotation program.
* Use in Commercial Greenhouses
* Use on a variety of Bedding Plants, Cut Flowers, Hanging Baskets, Foliage, Potted Plants, Ornamentals and Perennials
* The prevention and control of Alternaria, Botrytis, Downy Mildew, Powdery Mildew and Rust
* Labeled rates are disease specific (Please read the entire label before making applications.)
* The top of the total release canister should be at or above the plant canopy before application
* Clear out a 3 ft. area around the canister to prep for application
* Canister should be at room temperature during application
* Close all vents and doors
* Shut down HAF fans just before or just after activating cans. HAF fans should remain off for a minimum of three hours or all night
* For single level crop choose the low rate and for multiple level crops choose the high rate
Fungaflor TR Benefits
* Fungaflor TR prevents and controls botrytis, the #1 foliar disease in the greenhouse market
* The dry formulation of Fungaflor TR significantly reduces the risk of spreading foliar diseases
* Ready to use formulation, no mixing and measuring required
* Easy to apply, saves time and labor costs
* One 2 oz. can covers up to 1500 sq. ft.